The Crash Course is a popular offering from IFT and in June 2014 it was very successful with over a hundred students. Here is what one of our past customers wrote:
I found the Quantitative Crash Course Videos to be indispensable for my study process. I was banging my head against the wall trying to understand the material through other study courses and a thorough viewing of the Quant Crash Course really reinforced all the concepts I was struggling with and put everything into perspective for me.
Neth Wiedemann - Dallas, TX
Is the Crash course for me ?
What you will get in the Crash Course:
- Downloadable Summary videos of each reading (Approx 13 hours in total, please see note 1 below)
- Slides of the above summary videos (also downloadable and printable)
- Over 1000 practice questions grouped by reading (see note 2)
- 3-4 Practice Quizzes for each topic (see note 3)
- Send in your questions to Arif Irfanullah on CFA curriculum or any IFT materials (see note 4)
- QnA-Videos: Video of the solutions to the questions asked by you and others
- Solved Curriculum example videos
- Formula sheet videos and slides for all topics
Notes: (1) These videos are also being released on YouTube with some modifications for free distribution (2) These questions were already distributed with the Dec 2014 Basic Plus package (3) The 1st quiz was part of the Dec 2014 Basic Plus package (4) Questions from other exam prep providers will not be entertained
$75 $55 Discounted price for existing Dec 2014 “Basic Plus” customers
$125 $99 Discounted Price for all others
( Also see our big discount on Level I prep packages for 2014 here )
Crash Course schedule
|Level I Topic||Extra Quizzes release date:||Submit your topic question by:||QnA Videos available by:|
|PM + CF||11-Nov||15-Nov||17-Nov|
Note: For all topics, the summary videos, 1st quiz and curriculum examples will be available before 25th October.
If you have any questions send our support team an email.
If you have a valid login at irfanullah.co — you need to login www.irfanullah.co
You will have a valid login if you either:
-Signed up for a free trial since June 2014 -Or- Purchased IFT material online since June 2014